The classical guitar making video is a complete course in how to make a fine concert classical guitar. Follow along with John as he builds a concert classical guitar from start to finish. In this award winning video series John teaches how to make a concert classical guitar and offers valuable information on tools, materials, and woodworking instruction along the way. Benefit from his more than 40 years experience in the craft. The video has been remastered for the web. Videos are can be viewed on any device.
All the drawings are available to premium subscribers.
Making a Concert Classical Guitar
Premium subscribers can download plans and acetates for the guitar as well as drawings for many of the jigs and fixtures developed and used by John in this video series. All the plans are PDFs contained in a zip file complete with printing instructions.
- Full sized drawings and acetates for the guitar
- Top acetate for soundboard layout
- Back acetate for back brace layout
- Full sized drawing of the solera with rims
- Side slot cutting sled drawing
- Revised purfling cutter router attachment drawing
- Inside heel cutting sled drawing
- Shooting board & bench hook drawing
- Wheat cutting fixtures for assembly
- 30 degree wheat cutting jig
- bridge locator jig